Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

TUESDAY.

I think i'll forever hate Tuesdays. It's probably bad to hate one seventh of the week, but I do so it's whatever. This tuesday involved failing an AP spanish test worth fifty percent of my grade. it's only eleven and Tuesday and I are NOT FRIENDS.
Bright sides include two full weeks of senior year after this one. then two three day weeks and i'm done. also, i'm going to Salt Lake City in two and a half weeks which will be all sorts of lovely.
and i'm REALLY blonde.
like super blonde.
I sat in a salon chair for three hours yesterday because blondes have more fun. why not go blonder and have even more fun.
But the weekend was lovely, the sun is almost shiny, and Tuesday is halfway over.


I hope your tuesday is lovely, truly.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment