Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

So basically...




because i kinda feel like posting this way awesome picture of me, corrie, kelly, and ashley at one of our games...random i know. yep...i kinda know that it has been forever. but i'm not that sorry because i have a really good excuse!! two weeks ago as i was getting ready for school one morning i passed out and hit my head and got a concussion. ontop of that i had a flu. i ended up missing a week of school and last week was the last week of the term. so last week was spent doing all of my makeup work that was all due by friday...plus i still had my normal homework to do. i can't believe i actually got it done on time. but pretty much that is why i have not blogged...because i have not had time for anything. but that's okay because the best thing happened to me last week!! i was sitting at home all sad and doing homework and then i open my door and BAM! right there in front of me is Joe Jonas. He smiles and gets down on one knee and asks me to marry him. I of course say yes and the moment he slid that tiffanys ring onto my finger a flood of mamories came to me. we've known eachother our entire life!!! we've been best friends since we were five...and i'm really demi lovato. so yep there you have it...that is why i have not blogged. and also because i have not blogged i shall make it up to you with a picture...of the jonas brothers...playing at the texas state fair...two years ago. oh and guess what else! nick doesn't live at home anymore either!! what is up with the fact that all the boys just like move out as soon as kevin gets married? poor frankie he must be SO bored! ooh speaking of frankie!! well nevermind...i'm not gonna post that on my blog but if you wanna know ask me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment