Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

is anybody out there?

hmph. i need to find a new Jonas friend. i'm pretty much sure that everybody arround me besides Julia thinks i'm crazy and that's no good seeing as i'm moving and i can't take her with me. Lindsey's not any help either seeing as i moved away from her six years ago. i'm not sure what i'm gonna do with myself when my new best friend hates the Jonas brothers and is a justin beiber loving freak! (yeah so apparrently everyone there is obsessed with him...yuckkk) for me Jonas and Basketball are the only things that won't change, that will stay the same. i guess that basketball is gonna change though seeing as i'm gonna have a completely new team. i've been spending wayyyyy too much time lately writing jonas brothers fan fictions. it's crazy how ingulfed in fake lifes you can get! i looooovvveee it!!! but now it's back to reality and i have a spanish test to study for...all my love forever and always!!
Sarah jonas

No comments:

Post a Comment