Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

hello world

okay so basically i know it has been like an entire month almost pretty much since i last blogged and i think this time i'm gonna blame it on global warming...and drivers ed. YES PEOPLE three weeks ago i started my first day of drivers ed, three hours every day for two weeks straight. then i barely passed the permit by two questions because i got the obvious one about handicapped parking wrong. up until yesterday the fastest speed i had gotten my mothers oh so fabulous minivan up to was forty five. but today as i made my first turn onto a highway i was forced to get up to fifty five. and the best part is i didn't mess anything up! mom still made the other kids stay at home for fear that i would crash and kill us all. maybe tomorow she will trust me? ha yeah right! i still don't trust myself! and i don't think i will be able to schedule my first behind the wheel lesson until i can conquer *gulp* the intersections. i can't get further than three miles away from my home without coming face to face with one. they're everywhere here!! oh well, maybe i'll test one out tomorow. i have also spent a majority of my time stressing about school. it's totally not good seeing as i still have a week and a half of freedom. hmm...maybe it's because all my utah friends started school without me YESTERDAY. but as always, the best part about school starting is the fact that i get new clothes. and the growing stack in my bedroom is making me dread the start of school less and less. of course that will immediately end as soon as i walk through the school doors.
okay so well yeah. that's about all i have to say right now. goodnight and goodbye.
ILY!
~Sarah Leslie.

No comments:

Post a Comment