Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

The day blogging again became a good idea.

Sometimes I have five million thoughts too many and not a place to put them. In all reality, I think that i'm hilarious. Someday when i get married, i'm naming my children after food. I feel like i'm too grown up for high school, but too little to go to college. I don't like waiting, for anything. Currently I REALLY don't like waiting to hear back from colleges. Patience, Sarah, patience. I'm embarrassed by my past blog posts from years ago. Did I really think my life was over when that worst-idea-ever summer fling ended? I'm almost half way through my senior year and it really can't end fast enough. I think that working retail at Christmas time is the most hilarious thing ever: Are you really going to yell at me because we're out of lego's? okay then.
welcome to the inside of my head.
it's all real here.
why pretend to have some perfect life with perfect pictures and perfect stories when it's not real?
i'm back blogosphere.

Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment