Some people tell me that I have unrealistic expectations for my future husband. I think i'm just setting my standards high. Obviously when the time to think about marriage comes i'm not going to pull out my list and be like "oops, you're a better cook than I am, and i'm only interested in someone who can cook almost as well as I can." Then give him the boot. I have the must haves and the would be nice's.
- Loves the Lord
- Treats his mother with respect
- Returned Missionary
- Gets along well with my parents and siblings.
- Desire to work hard and provide for a family.
- The ability to communicate
- Honesty and integrity
- Wants to have a big family.
- 6"3 or taller
- Dark hair, dark eyes
- Can cook almost as well as I can
- Smart (specifically in math so my children don't only get stuck with bad-at-math genes)
- Musically talented, preferably piano so he can play beautiful music. also, so I can justify owning a piano.
- Doesn't want to live in one place for the rest of our lives.
- Comes from a good family
- Someone who would follow me to New York
- Someone who can relate to my life and I can relate to his.
- Loves to try new things