Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Today.

I still can not stop thinking about banana pudding. The good stuff from Magnolias. the stuff that I get to eat in two days.
I'm in love. In love with the City, I tell you! It's beautiful, and dirty, and human. I have never been the person to feel like one with nature. I hate bugs, pee on myself when I try to squat, and am terrified that I will be eaten by bears when we're camping.
But the City, the marvelous City!
The City lets every person be a person.
Live.
I'm not so sure why I decided to not go to college in New York. I wish that I had the option.
But the money, the money.
I don't want to bury myself in debt.
So i'm going to wait.
Wait a long four years.
Finish college.
Then apply for grad school.
Waiting is not fun.
But the future is bright.
and I am hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment