Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

unlucky cat shirts and feel good selfies.

Hello, kids, it has been a while.
Shirt: Gap IPhone Case: Kate Spade
obviously long enough for everyone to want to admire this selfie. ha. but really, my cat shirt deserves its own post. I was going to deem it the lucky cat shirt but while wearing it today i managed to lose my flash drive with my ginormous point project saved to it, and get a big fat C on my mo pro test.
BUT HEYYY.
spring break is in less than two weeks and then it's time for a smith family style road trip.
In other feel good moments, this girl is now down ten pounds. TEN! i feel so much better and even though i still have a little to go before reaching my goal it sure is nice to see progress on that scale after all the work i've been putting into it.
Thirty eight days of senior year after spring break. I plan on missing as many of those as possible without my grades dropping.
If i make it through tomorrow night alive, this cat shirt might actually be lucky. because seriously, i have to rewrite my entire project in twenty four hours...i should be stressing more.
but it's monday.
and we all know what that means...
tomorrow is tuesday.
so there you have it.
let's get this week over with.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment