Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Utah State University.

This is my rejection letter I received from BYU this weekend.
I read said letter at work. Then sulked to my car and cried the whole drive home. It doesn't feel good, rejection from a Mormon university that all of your friends seemed to get accepted to. But I know now it's not where i'm supposed to end up. Obviously, my smokin' hot future husband isn't at BYU. Which is totally fine. Even better though is the fact that i'm ending up exactly where I need to be. Yesterday I put down a my very first deposit for housing ever.
 Utah State, here I come! 

But seriously, how beautiful is this campus!?
I could not be more excited for the adventures ahead. Of course, I also feel like i'm going to pee my pants because i'm so nervous. I already feel like a poor college student. But I have faith that everything is going to work out as long as I keep the people who matter most close and rely on the Lord as I make important decisions.
Now I just have to pass high school.
it's harder than it sounds once you've been self-diagnosed with a major case of senioritis. it really does exist, kids.
xoxo.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment