Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

moments as of late.

approximately two minutes ago. I know you love my monday-tuesday hair.
As of Saturday I have officially lost five pounds. Ten more to go before I reach my goal. This may seem silly, but I decided it was finally time to deal with the fifteen pounds I slowly and unknowingly put on when we moved here two years ago. So back to the gym I went. 
It's amazing, really, how much better I feel after an hour on the treadmill working really hard. Granted sometimes I feel like i'm going to die but then the endorphin's kick in and nothing in the world is wrong that can't be fixed. maybe i'm exaggerating a tad. but seriously, exercising is the most selfish and selfless thing I do in my daily routine now. 
I spent my weekend serving coffee to eager, stressed, anxious, peppy, target customers. This whole barista thing is a whole other world. I thought that people were only picky about their coffee in movies. I was wrong. For the record, a Venti Breve quad three and a half pump cinnamon dolce latte is not the same thing as a plain latte. still not sure why they let me, the non coffee drinking human, behind the counter at starbucks. but they did, and word on the street is i make a killer latte. 
When I was not pleasing caffeine addicts, I was sitting on my couch obsessing over my upcoming New York  City trip. and by upcoming I really mean 101 days not including today. I probably shouldn't spend twelve of the eighteen hours i'm awake each day thinking about it. but i mean IT'S NEW YORK CITY so obviously it's justified. 
Not justified however, is the insane amount of tests I have at school this week. like ten. and i only have three classes. Makes it really difficult to senior slide, ya know? 
On another school related note, BYU has nine days to reject me. NINE. I have checked my email more times in the past three months than in the four years i've had a cell phone and found email slightly irrelevant...sorry email!
Anyway. Lunch is almost over and I have a larger than life test next block that I should probably have studied for more than I did...living on the edge?
Happy monday-tuesday! bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment