Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

dear ex boyfriend please stay out of my dreams.

Last night I was crying. Because i'm going through a terrible break up with BYU Idaho. I got stuck with Fall/Spring which means I go one semester from September to December and another from May to July. It's very inconvenient. Needless to say BYU Idaho was crossed off the options list. Not that I ever wanted to go  there anyway.
Going to bed upset is good for nothing! nothing, i tell ya! because my dream last night began and ended with real life ex boyfriend.
Shout out to Blake for being awesome and photo shopping her head over ex boyfriends. it will forever make me laugh. So let's talk ex boyfriend for a minute. I'm totally over him. Not that it's hard to get over someone when they lie about certain extracurricular activities that they're involved in that are illegal everywhere but Colorado. Colorado and somewhere else? Doesn't matter. For our entire relationship he lied. Which is just lamesauce if you ask me. You don't use the Mormon girl. Or really anyone for that matter. But whatever, i'm not the one who got arrested and lied about it. 
Vengeful? Me? Not the slightest.
But Ex Boyfriend plagued my dreams last night.
I'm going to blame it on PMS.
But this dream for reals. Awesome doesn't begin to describe it. It's a dream for a journal to say the least. But you should have seen the Sarah in my dream tell him off! Totally not me in real life. I would just end up feeling bad and apologize.
Anyway.
This post isn't going anywhere, really. 
But that's okay.
Happy Friday, Kids.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment