Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

These streets will make you feel brand new, their lights will inspire you.


which is exactly why i'm going back. less than twelve hours after i graduate, to be exact. I've always felt that i'll end up in this city. I know it would be hard, it costs more, you live in shoe box sized apartments that cost the equivalent of a five bedroom house in the suburbs, grass can be a thirty minute walk away. but the city. the city where everyone is always going somewhere, doing something. so even though before I end up here I have college, most likely marriage, etc. I can visit. visit and pretend i'm not a tourist. That will just have to be enough for now.
and obsess over this lovely blog her name is Natalie and she's living my dream life, shoe box apartment and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment