Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

maybe i should stop with my CRAZY ideas...

Does anybody else want to help me tie someone to a tree? i don't really care just as long as i get that satisfaction of tree tying into my life before i move. yes this sounds crazy but i think it would be quite the adventure. anybody?? maybe i'll just get my team to help me but then again i wonder if they would...wait...of course they would. Today is Rachels birthday...and she missed practice because she was sick. well...happy birthday rachy cakes. i am thinking that it would be a good idea if i did some homeworks now...but i really don't want to...all i want to do is tie somebody to a tree...but i can't because i don't know where i'm supposed to get rope and all i have is dental floss. i'm gonna go now...but if anybody wants to help me...i'm game if you bring the rope...
ILY!!
xoxoxox Sarah

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHH I can't believe I was in your beautiful blog!!! HECK YEAHHH Lets tie somebody to a tree!!! I'm totally there, you just tell me when! (And by the way I have absolutely nooo idea why my name is Elmo! soo....)

    ReplyDelete