Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Who I am

I want someone to love me. for who i am. i want someone to need me. is that so bad? i wanna break up the maddness. but it's all i have. i want someone to love me. FOR WHO I AM. Nick jonas and the administration put out their new CD today which will be available for only two months before nick removes it off store shelves and resumes his brotherly band. i bought it, of course. and i have to say that it is very nick. i think that's a good thing but still...it is very nick. today i was sitting in my room and thinking about the term love is... mostly because it is on a sucker i have in my room, but still. then i was looking at the picutre of my wedding dress julia drew for me and i made up a story.

SARAHS' EPIC STORY


Once upon a time there was a girl, this girl really loved this guy and he really loved


her too. well one day they broke up, it was not a mutual decision at all and this girl


was extremely devestated. well two months and four weeks later they decided their


love was strong and got back together and realized how in love they were. BUT they


both disagreed with what everyone said about them getting married. they loved


eachother alot though, and they could not see a point in their life where the other one


would not be needed. they were together for months after and right as they were


about to celebrate their two year anniversary they decided they didn't love eachother


anymore and that it would be best they didn't stay together. so they ended it and


they both thought that the other person was happy so for that other persons


good they resisted the urge to get back together. the only thing was they were


really both still in love and didn't want their relationship to end. but it had


and it was too late to go back because some stuff blew up and they died.


THE END


tomorow we play lehi and we're gonna win! it's our last game of the season and i'm so sad that baksetballs almost over!!! i am gonna watch the bachelor from last night and idol from tonight then write two chapter summaries for biology, THEN go to bed. goodnight my lovesssss!!


:L :O :V :E


:S :A :R :A :H

2 comments:

  1. There's a school called "Lehi" wow....mormon much! LOL JK! I think the ending of your story when they all blow up was very thought out, very amazing "they blew up". I happened to see our friendship cup holding that sucker, of course I still have mine aswell. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought my story was pretty epic too! i love it when things blow up and end. like two weeks ago my dad made us watch this stupid movie and nothing happened til the end when stuff blew up o n c e. and then the bad guys died.

    ReplyDelete