Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

sometimes

sometimes in life all you can do is...well i am not quite sure what actually. tonight i gave up joe forever for a boy that in october i wanted nothing to do with. but people change, they become more and more beautiful. then that competetive sports nature comes out of me and i give up the love of my forverness to my best friend...now joe isn't mine. but i could honestly care less because i kinda think i got the better catch and i have a better chance at getting married to this guy than joe anyways. i was gonna post a creepy stalker picture of him on here but there were no attractive ones on facebook and all the ones i took on my cell phone turned out uber blurry. i am gonna go to bed now...this is a good idea seeing as i have a game in nine hours. goodnight my loves!!!
L: O: V: E:
S: A: R: A: H:

No comments:

Post a Comment