Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shoes anyone?

i've been back from utah for two weeks now and the mess of stuff in my room just had to be cleaned up eventually right? well while doing that i got a little bored. everyone is always telling me i have wayyy too many pairs of shoes and after laying each pair out on my bedroom floor i completely object. i only have forty five pairs people. it looks like alot more when they're thrown into a big mumble jumble of a pile in my bedroom closet. i could always use a few more right? this past week has been fantastic. it really actually feels like summer now which is kinda a bummer seeing as we only have a month and a half left of it. it's strange to think that in a few weeks all my friends in utah will be going to lone peak and starting their sophmore year of highschool without me. i think that's when it's really gonna hit me that i'm not going back. when i'm stuck here still on summer vacation and they're in the middle of first term. haha it's totally all good though because i think this change is going to be good. it's just going to be really weird to not go back there. to see everything moving on without me. oh well i'm gonna party it up here. ooh today is my best friend lindsey's birthday and i still don't know what idea of epic porportion we're gonna do for her long distance present...be ware linds! and Happy BIRTHDAY!! i loves you so much!
anyways do something crazy today! suprise youreslf maybe? have a fantastic day!!

~Sarah Leslie

1 comment:

  1. i love the one lone boot at the very top right corner. :)

    ReplyDelete