Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

holy crap.

the only two words that entered my mind when i finished stuffing the remainder of my school supplies into my backpack. i start school on tuesday, that means one day of summer left.
on the bright side, with back to school comes back to school shopping. i picked up a couple fantastic pieces from H&M, American Eagle, and Forever 21 and am eager to get to wearing them.
                       like, this blazer
  and this fantastic giraffe top. my best friend julia larsen totally bought this a week ago and blogged about it. it was so great i went out and bought one for myself. this whole 1,300 miles away thing does have one small benefit. not that we didn't buy the same things when i still lived there.
this knit floral top defnintely is my favorite purchase of all my back to school fashion. love. seriously.
now i'm off to enjoy my last day of summer. i'll do my end of summer blog post tomorrow night. in the mean time i'm busy holding on to every last minute of summer.

forever and always,
sarah leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment