Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

and suddenly...the countdown ends...

last night was the last night i will ever spend in my chartruse and turquoise bedroom. in about five minutes the movers are going to come and pack all our stuff away into boxes. then it's goodbye old house and hello big journey across the country. we won't even be getting there until next thursday, that's alot of driving. yet i can't help but be ready to take this on. i'm not scared...just ready. people keep asking me if i'm sad. in some ways i guess i am. i don't want to leave this house behind. i've done alot of my growing up here. but yet at the same time i'm ready to leave, ready to move on. everyone assumes that my family is so sad to leave here. but the thing is...we had a choice, and we chose to leave. this is going to be such a good thing for me and my family, the things we're going to do, the people we're going to meet. mom says that everytime she visited she only met nice people, she never met a single rude person. that is going ot be such a change from the judgemental critical world we live in here. i'm so excited to leave. i will never move back here...i can promise you this. why live here when there are so many better places in the world? now i'm thinking i should appologize about the lackage of posts i've done lately, this past week has been crazy.
Sunday: get young womens medallion
Monday: my birthday, jemi broke up
Tuesday: cleaned all day
Wednesday: once again a day funn of cleaning
Thursday: Yearbook day at school, came home and cleaned till midnight.
Friday: oh hey that's today and look! i'm blogging!
i'm not going to be able to blog probably till sunday night because once the movers take our computer our laptop will have no internet connection. luckily all of our hotels have internet. to all my friends reading this i'm gonna miss you so much!! thankyou for being such good friends to me for so long. don't be sad for me! i'm so excited for this new advuenture, this new path i get to take in my life. it's gonna provide so nmany great opportunities for me and my family. and when ever you guys decide that you miss me a little bit too much...come and visit me! oh and Rachie Cakes? i better be getting an assorted variety of fruits in the mail!
i love you all! and i shall see you on sunday...or monday...or whenever i actually blog. so i guess i won't really see you...but i'll write to you later. or blog to you. yeah i gotta go. the movers are gonna be here any second.
wish me luck on this crazy journey called life!
i love you all! (well most of you anyways)
love,
Sarah Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment