Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

it happened.

HEY! okay so i know i said i was going to become pro at being a blog slacker again but i just love talking to nobody too much. So i thought i'd tell you about my past two days at school. gosh, i love school so freaking much. even though it took me half an hour to find my locker today and i was looking for spanish and ended up on the other side of the school i love it there. i love that my foods teacher already trusts me with a meat mallet and i love the guys i sit with at lunch. i love the five mormon boys who go there and the fact that our school feels like a mall. i love my classes and the fact that the teachers are so willing to work with me and help me to get caught up. i love that i leave school smiling, that i already want to go back there.
the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment