Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

maybe it's halloween

or maybe mormon trunk or treats are even more fantastic than the actual holiday itself. i loved being able to spend time with my friends from church, from the other ward, and a few friends from school. it was so great. actually, that is a complete and total understatement. why? because i love my life! i can't believe how lucky i am to be surrounded by the people i am, i have these amazing friends who love me for who i am! i go to the most amazing high school i could have ever imagined i'd be able to go to, and if i do say so myself i have a pretty fantastic family as well. i can't believe how fast october has flown by, and it's a good thing too! i can't wait for the upcomming holidays, because everything is a first right now. i do have to admit though, i'm starting to get really scared for winter. my cousin ivory told me that i'd be fine as long as i wear long underwear. anyways, just thought i'd quickly check in and let everyone know all is well. there isn't much more i could ask for im my life right now...except for maybe a few of my utah friends to get to come up here and visit for a while :) love love love.
sarah leslie
p.s. it's really bugging me that i can't rotate that picture but it's still fantastic all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment