Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

TODAY

YES. TODAY. i am smiling. TODAY. i am holding my head high and crossing my fingers that everything turns out the way that it's supposed to. TODAY i am driving to my new highschool, crossing my fingers that they let me and clark open enroll. TODAY i'm not scared of sitting alone at lunch, i'm not worried that i'll leave school feeling like crap. TODAY all i'm doing is hoping, praying, and knowing that EVERYTHING will work out for the better. After an emotional weekend of dreading going back to school my parents and i decided we should try one more school, see if we can get me out of this place. and then we looked, and they waved open enrollment. i think this is why i couldn't get into any other schools and that's okay with me. hopefully by next week i'll be at a new school, making new friends, loving life. i can't stop smiling people. and this, is something entirely new for me.
Wish me luck yes? i think this is really it!

forever and always
Sarah Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment