Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

boredom in english

I took my english final early which seemed like a grand idea at the time. but now m sitting in here ALL day with nothing to do. the movie we're watching just cracked a rude mormon joke and the whole class just looked at me funny for like five minutes. not really five minutes but a long enough ammount of time that it was awkward. awesome. love being different. today when was getting ready tried something new. blush. feel like such a flirt now and will definitely be wearing it more often. am done blogging now. kidding. it's kinda fun to be sitting here on my blackberry. it's nice to know that even when m in utah and won't have access to a computer will still be able to blog. m super excited for summer to get here. don't want it to go by too fast though. worried that it will be gone in the blink of an eye. especially because I won't actually be free until the second week of august. I don't think ve actually had a summer that has been this crazy and eventful  EVER. it will definitely make for some great stories come this fall. more than anything wanted a summer romance, full of butterflies and giggles and smiles. but now I'm starting to realize just how unrealistic that is. plus even if it started as just a summer fling don't think I'd be able to emotionally handle it. if it were to present itself with the right guy I probably wouldn't turn it down but that's something to figure out for later. great. the same movie just cracked a joke about salt lake city. not really enjoying this movie that much. at least look cute today. does that sound stupid? probably. okay, well here is to two and a half more days of school. if you made it thorugh the word vomit this post was well, congralutions. if not, totally understand. btw. it's not letting me type I's all the time. hence, the incomplete sentences. oh well.
Forever and always,
Sarah leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment