Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

happy 100th blog post.

once upon a time this week has been fantastic...well tuesday afternoon and on anyways. after two weeks back from happy valley i'm finally getting settled and things are starting to work out. especially after today. i had my very first job interview this morning at Target, and i was so nervous. but i went in, was my confident, people loving self ANNNDDD... they offered me the job on the spot. of course, then i pulled a total sarah and drove to get my drug test without my license so i show up and they ask for my ID and i was like "oh, sorry, i know i said i wanted a drug test but i can't have one because i left my drivers license in my mazda which is at home fifteen miles away" luckily i have the coolest mom ever who agreed to meet me half way and save the day again. i'm so excited to have the opportunity to work for such a great company, i start tuesday night and am quickly trying to figure out how to make khaki pants look cute...and red shirts for crying out loud. i own one red shirt, but that's about to change. that's okay. one: it's a chance to go shopping, and Two: i am going to be the cutest dressed target worker out there. thank you internet for your inspiration...or lack thereof anyways. hoping the mall provides a few solutions to my tiny problem hehe.
basically i'm super excited to get to work, and for a paycheck.
success? i'd say so! for a sixteen year old, anyways.
forever and always,
sarah leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment