Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

to the unknown boy.

i've been dreaming about you alot lately. not just thinking, but you somehow manage to show up in my dreams. in every dream for the past week, actually. thank you...maybe? i mean, i can't really compalain, you're tall, dark, and handsome. you're taller than i am, but not by more than a couple of inches. i'll probably have to give up wearing heels when we get married--or be taller than you, but that's okay. in my dream you could cook almost as well as i can, but we liked to cook together. i would challenge you and you would say you let me win. you were well dressed and played the piano. i would joke with you about how if you taught me how to play i would teach you how to cook, even though we both knew that you were good at just about anything. you put up with my craziness, let me do stupid things--even did them with me, but when getting arrested was a chance you put a stop to it. you listened to me when i talked, and related to my whole world. you loved me for who i was, and i loved you. you moved with me back to new mexico, and let me open a bakery with every penny we had. it was a risk, and in my dream we didn't have much, but we were happy because we had eachother. i can't wait to meet you, or if we've already met, i can't wait for that moment four years down the road when we realize that we're supposed to be more than friends. when i decide that the taylor swift moments don't belong to us anymore, that it's our turn to write a song. i can't wait to be with you forever. i know that right now, somewhere in the world you're preparing for your mission, going to church, and being a worthy priesthood holder. i won't settle for anything less by the way. i'm doing everything i can too, because i don't want anything less than a man who loves the lord and gives one hundred percent. right now i need to finish up highschool, and go to a few years of college. there are so many experiences that i need to have before i'm ready, i need to grow more, serve more, and become a better person. so right now i'll just think about you, and hope for the day when all i'm working towards finally arrives. in the meantime,
Owl City Blog
forever and always,
sarah leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment